1. Information on collection of personal data
(1) The following informs about the collection of personal data during the use of our website. Personal data is any data that relates to you personally e.g. name, e-mail address, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible person according to Art 4. Section 7 EU Data Protection Regulation is Susanne Korell (see imprint). You can contact our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address addressed to “The Data Protection Officer”.
(3) If you contact us per email we store the data that you have transmitted to us (your e-mail address and if applicable your name and telephone number) in order to answer your questions. The data collected in this context will be deleted once storage of these data is no longer necessary or we limit data processing in case there are legal requirements for data storage.
(4) In case we subcontract individual functions of our services to other service providers, or if we would like to use data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. In this context we will also state the criteria set and the duration of data storage.
2. Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– Right of information
– Right of correction or deletion
– Right of limiting data processing
– Right to lodge an objection to data processing
– Right of data portability
(2) Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority.
3. Collection of personal data while visiting our website.
(1) During informative use of our website we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website we collect the following data that are technically required in order to display our website and to guarantee stability and security. The legal basis for this is art. 6 section 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR
– IP address
– Date and time of your request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/http status code
– Amount of data transmitted in each case
– Website where the request originates from
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies will be saved on your computer when you are accessing our website. Cookies are small text files that are saved on your hard drive associated with the browser that you use. They transmit certain information to the site that has placed them (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses onto your computer. They serve to improve user-friendliness and effectiveness of the internet service.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, their scope and function is explained in the following section:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This in particular applies to session cookies. They save a so-called session-ID with which several requests of your browser can be allocated to one session. Through this your computer can be recognised if you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically according to a pre-determined duration that depends on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configurate your browser settings according to your requirements and e.g. deny the acceptance of third party cookies or any cookies at all. We inform you that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
e) Flash-cookies are not captured by your browser but by the flash-plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects which are deposited on your terminal. These objects save the required data independently from the browser that is used, they do not have an automatic expiry date. If you do not want processing of flash cookies you have to install an add-on such as “Wether Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox or Adobe Flash Killer Cookies for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by setting your browser to the private mode. Apart from that we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies in the history of your browser.
4. Other functions and services of our website.
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers for the processing of your data. They have been carefully selected and contracted by us, are bound by instructions from us and are regularly checked.
(2) If our service providers or partners are located in a country outside the EEA we will inform you about any consequences of this in the description of our services.
(3) If you decide to access linked third party websites, PharmaKorell GmbH disclaims any warranty or liability for damages associated to the use of such links.
5. Objection to or revocation of consent to processing of your data
(1) In case you have consented to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have announced this to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests you are entitled to object to the processing of data. This is the case where the processing of data is in particular not required for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which in each case will be stated by us in the description following the function. In case of such objection we kindly request that you provide reasons as to why we should not process your personal data as executed by us. In case of a justified objection we will examine the circumstances and will either terminate or amend data processing, or we will demonstrate our mandatory reasons worthy of protection due to which we will continue processing your data.